With the help of my family and friends, I have raised 75% of my $1,000 fundraising goal for St. Jude. To date, we have raised $746 for the kids of St. Jude!! To support this wonderful cause, please consider making a donation at bit.ly/HelpStJude.
A special thanks to…
- Mom & Dad – most loving parents in the world
- Jason Avola – brother, bestman, and a little crazy
- Phillip Strohm – best friend since high school
- Dennis Avola – “Who’s your favorite Uncle?”
- Phil and Diana Perrault – D-Byrd and P-Byrd
- Sam Eppy – LXA brother and good friend
- Dr. Davis – UCF professor, friend, and mentor
- Wendy Brannen – great friend and knows everything about onions
- Jerry McGrath – Uncle Buck!
- Mary Wasson – friend and co-worker at St. Jude
- Joanne Hussey – longtime friend of the family and Mom’s best friend
- Ray and Carly Levy – EMT instructors from my Boston days, Class of 2008